Beauty gift sets – these are tricky. Whether it be around the holiday times or when you’re at Sephora, I think everyone always toys with the thoughts of buying a gift set over just one singular product – as it all falls back to “quantity” over “quality.” And since I am a bit of a makeup junkie and own more then I should – I have had my fair share of gift sets both good and bad.
My mom was recently at the Bon Ton (similar store to Kohl’s, Lord and Taylor, etc). and saw this incredible $65 value for Estee Lauder Blockbuster set. She sent me a quick shot of what was in it, and immediately was like “BUY THIS FOR ME AND YOU.” While I’ve never been an Estee Lauder user, it still is a luxury brand and the DOuble Wear foundation is one of a kind from them. Here is what the set contains:
- Full-size Pure Color Envy 7 EyeShadow Compact Day (full size):
- Colors: Unrivaled, Fiery Saffron #2, Amber Intrigue, Provocative Petal #3, Vain Violet, Fiery Saffron #5, Envious Orchid #5
- Full-size Pure Color Envy 7 EyeShadow Compact Night (full size):
- Colors: Pink Mink #1, Defiant Nude #2, Silver Edge, Naked Gold, Defiant Nude #4, Emerald Envy, Rebel Metal #5
- 3 full-size Pure Color Envy Sculpting Lipsticks
- Colors: Insatiable Ivory, Irresistible and Vengeful Red
- Full-size Pure Color Envy Sculpting Gloss in Reckless Bloom
- Full-size Pure Color Envy Sculpting Blush Palette with Sculpting Bronzer and Luminizer
- Full-size Sumptuous Extreme Lash Multiplying Volume Mascara in Extreme Black
- Full-size Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Recovery Complex II (1 oz.)
- Full-size Advanced Night Repair Eye Synchronized Complex II (0.5 oz.)
- Full-size Gentle Eye Makeup Remover (3.4 oz.)
- Full-size EyeShadow Brush
Overall, a $455 value for $65…. incredible.
I’ve sampled both the night cream and eye complex cream which have been a DREAM. They are creamy and smooth and feel weightless on the skin.
Also, one item that I recently turned too is the makeup cleanser. There are very few that do not irritate my skin, and this is one of them! Apply a generous amount on a cotton ball and wipe off.
My favorite parts about this set are the lip colors and eyeshadow palettes. For starters, Estee Lauder’s lipstick formula is the CREAMIEST. And very pigmented, along with the eyeshadow palettes. The only downfall is that the eyeshadows are smaller, so I bet I’ll be making a trip to the store to get regular sized eye shadows.
And lastly, would any makeup set be completely without mascara? The Extreme Lash Multiplying Mascara is incredible for both length and volume! And to top it off, it comes with two blush colors and a liquid shiny lip!
I want to close by saying if you are not a makeup junkie or just want a simple product/collection to use everyday, this is your set! Link to purchase here: http://shopstyle.it/l/oEOc
Feel free to reach out with any questions! Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving!