Alright ya’ll (also have no idea when I started saying ya’ll), however since Quarantine started, I came back to live with my parents and decided it was time to switch up my 14-year-old diet and maybe incorporate some healthy food into my life.
I’ve always loved smoothies, but as the perfectionist I am (and working on it in therapy tysm), I never trusted how much and what I was putting in my smoothie. ALAS, after several tries, I have come up with my dream smoothie. I get in nearly 75% of my greens for the day (because good joke I’ll be eating a salad), and it’s helped me in a ton of other ways if you know what I mean 😉 LOL.
I will say that I do eye-ball this smoothie everyday, however, I did include measurements along with links to buy the ingredients below (besides produce because I know you’re all smart…)
I hope you enjoy this beautiful, nourishing smoothie as much as I do!
My Everyday Smoothie Recipe
- 1 1/3 cup of Frozen Fruit (your choice)! I love the Dole Fruit & Veggie Mix linked here. Regardless, ensure that your frozen fruit takes up 1/3 of your blender.
- 2 Cups of Spinach – You heard that right. LOAD IT IN BABY! I sometimes do more, but you do NOT taste it!
- Cinnamon – Go ahead and use about three dashes (is that what you call it? LOL)
- Vital Proteins Collagen – Let’s keep our nails and hair in check! I love using two scoops (serving size) in the smoothie. You do not taste it!
- 1 teaspoon of Cacao Nibs – gives it a little crunchy chocolate kick!
- 1 teaspoon of chia seeds
- 1 teaspoon of hemp seeds
- 1/4 cup of old fashioned oats – gives the smoothie a nice consistency
- 1 tablespoon of peanut butter – can totally mix this with a PB2 (powder PB) or any other kind of peanut butter. I don’t recommend almond butter!
Mix it up BABAYYYYY! Please send me pics if you use this recipe!